From Ecuador to Brazil…there’s always something magical to be found in South America. Here are 17 photos that will inspire you to book your next flight there.
1. Start off in Banos, Ecuador and hop on the wildest swing in the world,
2. Then check out an even better view from the Luna Runtin Adventure Spa on top of a volcano.
3. In Columbia, relax in the Green Jacuzzi River in the small town of Guadalupe, Santander.
4. And while you’re in the area, why not try hanging off La Mojarra.
5. Or you can try something a little safer like walking the beautiful Colombian streets of Barichara.
6. You can also take a flight to eastern South America and check out the beautiful Archipielago of Los Roques, Venezuela.
7. Or you could head south for some of the best hiking in the world- The Andes of Peru.
Location: Cordillera Huayhuash, Peru. Photo Credit: @joeyschusler In the winter of 2014, @joeyschusler @sam_seward & @thomaswoodson set out on a self supported ride, looking to circumnavigate one of the most wonderful and wicked mountain ranges in the world – the Huayhuash, by bicycle. Check out the full video of their adventure here: https://vimeo.com/92753479
8. It’s only home to one of the most famous attractions in the world- Machu Picchu.
9. While in Peru, you can also try sand boarding the dunes of Huacachina.
10. And when you’re all done with Peru, head down to Chile.
11. Sleep in one of the most magical hotels in the world at the Montana Magica Lodge in Puerto Fuy, Chile.
12. And then hike the giant Cuernos del Paine, in Torres del Paine National Park.
13. Maybe jump in for a dip, if you’re brave enough.
14. When you want warmer weather, head up to Brazil and hit up the natural jacuzzis.
15. Or chill out at Sunday Brunch at Lagoa do Paraiso.
16. But don’t forget to visit the famous Christ the Redeemer in Rio.
17. Wherever you end up in South America, there’s always something magical to be found.
We know there’s way more to see, so book a flight and start exploring!